Wednesday, January 1, 2014

MY THREE SONS PIMENTO CHEESE


As I've previously mentioned, I am lactose intolerant.  I totally geek out when I find a new (lactose free) cheese product.  I first discovered this delicious cheese spread when my friend, John, served it for some Sunday football viewing.  It was love at first bite.  I have since developed an addiction and purchase it regularly.  So far, I've only seen it for sale at Harris Teeter, but let me know if you've spotted it elsewhere.  I searched their website and you guys, they've got RECIPES!  Tons of recipes which include delicious, hot, bubbly melted cheese.  I cannot believe it's never occurred to me to melt this delicious stuff.  Probably because I'm usually too busy scooping it up with pita chips to ponder other possibilities.  Note how "it's meltable" is printed on the lid.  2014 resolution: pay more attention to details.


We usually get the "Spicy White Cheddar" flavor, which has a little kick to it.  The other flavors are equally delicious, but definitely tamer in the spice department. 


No comments:

Post a Comment