Thursday, March 24, 2016

CREAMY WHITE BEAN DIP WITH BAKED CHIPS


I love dip.  Do you ever just make a meal of chips and dip?  Or several varieties of chips and dips all at once, like a mealtime dream come true?  Actually, it's not a dream.  A restaurant I frequented in college, Macado's, had the world's best menu item.  It was called, "Chips, Dips & Things" and consisted of house-made kettle chips, soft pretzels, tortilla chips and DIPS.  French onion dip, salsa, ranch.  Wow, a decade later and I still remember the important things I learned in college.  My parents are bursting with pride right now.

Onto the real reason we are here, a different dip.  This dip, which I spotted here but originally came from here.  I used flour tortillas for the chips.  They were easily cut into triangles with a pizza slicer.

Dip was delicious when I made it, but even more delicious the next day!  Be generous with the freshly squeezed lemon juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment