Saturday, November 30, 2013

BISCUITS

I haven't cooked anything new in awhile.  Please forgive me and trust that I'll be trying new recipes soon!  Until then, I'll be recommending delicious treats for you to try in your kitchen.



When I saw these at Giant, I knew I had to get them.  Regular biscuits can get boring if you serve them too often, so having a variety of flavors can keep things exciting.  Cornbread is a great side for soups and stews, but baking cornbread is WORK and can turn out crumbly or dry.  These biscuits have all the flavor of cornbread without the hassle or dryness.  I served the corn biscuits with chili and it was a perfect flavor combination.  I also brought them to my sister's house when she made beef stew. 

The blueberry biscuits were delicious for breakfast.  The addition of butter and honey made them irresistible!

Just honey, YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment