Sunday, October 13, 2013

BUFFALO CHICKEN MAC AND CHEESE



Do you love buffalo wings?  Cheese?  Pasta?  If you don't, then we probably can't be friends.  But if you do, definitely make this recipe (and fill out a friend application).  It's a bit labor intensive, but definitely worth making.  Very creamy, satisfying, rich, and just enough heat.  I found the recipe here but made a couple changes.  I used pipette shaped pasta, not elbow.  I didn't put breadcrumbs on top because I'm just not into that.  I also didn't use parsley because fresh herbs have never had a home in my kitchen.  Do you have to water them?  Do you keep them by the window?  How long do they stay alive?  I need to be schooled.  And now it's your turn to be schooled BY THIS PASTA.  Make it!

Also, make sure you get Frank's Red Hot WINGS sauce.




No comments:

Post a Comment