Monday, October 14, 2013

SMOKY SAUSAGE TORTELLINI



This meal had such an amazing smoky flavor.  Did I mention how easy it was to make?  It took 20 minutes and only used ONE PAN.  Yup, I only had to wash one skillet, and since it was nonstick it was even easier to clean.  I got the recipe from one of my favorite blogs and only made two changes.  The recipe calls for heavy cream, but I subbed fat free half and half.  I honestly didn't notice a difference in taste or creaminess.  Oh and I used chicken prosciutto parmesan tortellini instead of plain cheese.

Make this and I promise you will be happy.

Note: the recipe claims to make 4 servings, but we ended up splitting it between the two of us.  It's okay though because I used fat free half and half.  Diet food.  Right???

No comments:

Post a Comment